The mission of the Trumbull Housing Authority is to develop and manage safe, quality, affordable housing for low-income seniors and persons with disabilities. This is done in a manner that promotes citizenship, community and self-reliance.
The THA is committed to the safety and well-being of the residents of Stern Village. We provide a better quality of life by creating a positive, supportive environment and we encourage independence.
We offer many activities that promote social interaction in our vibrant community.
Vision and Goals:
- Foster an environment that encourages collaboration and honest feedback.
- Provide essential services to residents, while maintaining a high-level of satisfaction and high quality standards, sustainability, and fiscal responsibility.
- Procure funding to address our many capital improvement needs and revitalization plan.
- Promote aging in place.
- Dedicated to helping and serving individuals 62 years of age and older, and individuals 18 years of age and older with disabilities.
- Expect respect for, by, and among all residents and staff.
- Encourage honesty, fairness, integrity, and open communication.
- Treat all residents equally and respond to residents’ needs in a timely manner.
- Understanding the meaning and importance of independence, dignity and quality of life.
Message From The Executive Director
I’m Paulette Mack, Interim Executive Director of the Trumbull Housing Authority, welcoming you to our website filled with things you should know about our community.
I have worked at the Trumbull Housing Authority for the past 8 years and I have a background in service and a degree in gerontology. Our mission is to provide safe, sanitary and affordable housing for our residents.
I am proud to be part of Stern Village’s community of residents, who participate in our many activities, volunteer their time to help run events, watch over our village, and lend a helping hand to their neighbors.
This sense of community represents the lifeline of what makes Stern Village a great place to live.
It is my goal to strive for excellence and create a purpose within our community for all of our residents.
I urge you to get to know us. You can contact me at [email protected] or call 203-261-5740 x3.