Henry Stern Center – Congregate
The Henry Stern Center – Congregate, is part of the Trumbull Housing Authority. The Congregate provides affordable, independent housing to adults, 62 years old and older, who may have 1 or more temporary or permanent difficulties with daily living.
The Henry Stern Center is the best keep secret in Trumbull and our surrounding area.
Join our fun-loving and extremely active congregants.
- Congregate residents receive a full-course meal at Noon seven days a week
- Light housekeeping is provided once a week.
- Daisy Torres, Congregate Manager, oversees the facility and a Security Guard is on site after hours and on weekends, providing 24/7 security.
- Wellness programs and entertainment are available.
- The Trumbull Housing Authority pays for water and heat.
- The Congregate has a generator in case of a power outage.
- Eligible residents receive subsidies from the DOH
Applications for the Henry Stern Center – Congregate are accepted all year.
Click here to download the Henry Stern Center – Congregate Application: Congregate Application 11-13-2020
Please contact the Congregate Manager, Daisy Torres at 203-459-1110 x 2 to schedule an appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Henry Stern Center
210 Hedgehog Circle
Trumbull, CT 06611